PHP means Hypertext Preprocessor. It is a popular server side open source general purpose scripting language.
It is used for building dynamic and interactive web applications like facebook.com,Wikipedia,Yahoo etc.
It can be embedded into HTML. MYSQL is a relational database which uses Structured Query Language.
With MYSQL and PHP one can connect and manipulate databases.
It is jointly used with PHP. Upon completion of the course, one can work as a web developer. Below is the revised course content for PHP & MYSQL basic and advanced module.
- PHP Fundamentals
- PHP Statements
- PHP LOOP
- PHP ARRAYS
- PHP FUNCTIONS
- PHP FORMS
- String handling
- PHP cookies & session handling
- Basic MYSQL,SIMPLE QUERIES
- PHP Object Oriented Concepts
- PHP inheritance
- PHP Constructor,
- Function Overriding
- Function Overloading
- PHP Forms
- PHP File handling, PHP Strings Handling
- PHP File uploading
- PHP Email
- Plugins integration with PHP
- PHP Cookies & Sessions management
- MYSQL Queries & Database Connectivity
- AJAX Database Operations
- Advanced MYSQL query
- MYSQL Functions
- Importing ,Exporting CSV data, Database files.
- MYSQL Joins
- Advanced MYSQL joins, Full text Search.
- Website uploading