(1)Understand your campaign goals
Many landing pages have multiple offers which confuse users and make them lose sight of the conversion aspect of the landing page.
It’s key to create landing pages that focus on only one offer or solution; this way, your users don’t lose sight or get confused.
Note:- “Create landing pages that focus on one goal to improve your conversion rate”
(2) Improve landing page experience :
improve your landing page experience by taking any or all of the following steps:
1. Offer relevant, useful and original content
· Make sure your landing page is directly relevant to your ad text and keyword.
· Be specific when the user wants a particular thing: If someone clicks on an ad for a sports car, they shouldn’t wind up on a general “all car models and makes” page
· Be general when the user wants options: If someone’s looking to compare digital cameras, they probably don’t want to land on a specific model’s page
· Provide useful information on your landing page about whatever you’re advertising.
· Try to offer useful features or content that are unique to your site.
2. Promote transparency and foster trustworthiness on your site
· Openly share information about your business and clearly state what your business does
· Explain your products or services before asking visitors to fill out forms
· Make it easy for visitors to find your contact information
· If you request personal information from customers, make it clear why you’re asking for it and what you’ll do with it
· Distinguish sponsored links, like ads, from the rest of your website’s content
3. Make mobile and computer navigation easy
· Organize and design your page well, so people don’t have to hunt around for information.
· Make it quick and easy for people to order the product mentioned in your ad.
· Don’t annoy customers with pop-ups or other features that interfere with their navigation of your site.
· Help customers quickly find what they’re looking for by prioritizing the content that’s visible above-the-fold
4. Decrease your landing page loading time
· Make sure your landing page loads quickly once someone clicks on your ad, whether on a computer or mobile device.
· Consider turning your landing page into an Accelerated Mobile Page (AMP).
5. Make your site fast
· See how your site scores on mobile speed, and get quick fixes to improve it. Test your site.
· See our guide to Create an effective mobile site.
(3)Write simple and straightforward headlines:-
you have just a few seconds to grab a visitor’s attention. So it’s essential your headline is bold and straightforward.
Note:- “Keep your headlines bold and short to get your user’s attention instantly.”
(4)clear flow of information :-
they have a clear flow of information that drivers would want before they sign up.
The FAQ section is a great addition, as the questions addressed are those that users might need clarified before they sign up.
Note:- “However pretty your page is, users will not convert if your landing page content is not convincing.”
(5) Use the right images:-
It’s important that all images used in the landing page, from the header image to the those used within the page, are in sync with the content to make the messages stand out..
Note:- “The best image paired with the right content is all that’s needed for successful conversion.”
(6)Use CTA(Call To Action) that make users take action:-
Fore example:- “learn More”, Sign up Free” etc.
CTAs (calls to action) are the most important element of a landing page, as it’s the best way to get users to take action. It might seem like just a button, but everything about it matters to get users to take action.
Color — Ensure the CTA button contrasts in color to the background. We’ve found that usually orange, blue or green CTAs work best.
Size — Ensure the size of the button is not so small that users lose sight of it or so big that it scares them away. It should be the right size and sync with the layout.
Message — It’s the message that truly emphasizes the importance of the CTA. Try to instill a sense of urgency or need for the particular product/service to improve conversion rate.
(7)Highlight the value proposition:-
To frame the right value proposition for your product/service, you need to understand your target audience’s pain point and craft marketing messages stating how you can help them.
Note:- Highlight value proposition to get your user’s interest.
(8)Loading time matters:-
if your loading time is high. It’s mandatory for your landing page to load within a few seconds .
use following website speed test tool to optimize your webstie speed test .
(a)PageSpeed Insights – Google Developers
(b)GTmetrix | Website Speed and Performance Optimization
(9)Optimize your Contact form fields:-
yout should plan where to place your contact form inside your landing page.
Form placement also plays a major role, since visibility and actionability are two main elements when it comes to landing page conversion.
Note:- Users are more liberal in giving out their email address when compared to their contact number.
(10)A/B test your landing pages:-
A/B testing lets you test various landing page layouts and content to understand which works best for your target audience.
use googel Analytics type website tracking web analytics too.